DataSight 2.9.2 Now Available
The latest DataSight release – version 2.9.2 – is now available.
*Available in DataSight Enterprise edition only.
During the development of a new rating curve, or while editing an existing one, it is now possible to apply your new curve immediately to existing data. This is achieved via a new Shift Update window*, which opens if you select the new “Update existing data” option when saving a rating table. The new window provides graphical and datasheet views of the data, plus selection of the input and output variables and data flags.
In addition, this DataSight release includes:
- Ability to apply a new rating table to data in a specific time interval or to data that is specifically flagged*
- Option for a time to be included with the applicability dates when saving a rating table
- The rating table picklist in the Conversions window is now automatically filtered by the selected station
- New multi-select functionality in the Regressions* and Gaugings windows
- Improvements to the gauging confidence levels graph*
New Conversions and Data Quality* entries on the graph window pop-up menu take you directly to these modules and bypasses the previous need to return to the datasheet.
Improvements to data loading and calculations processing.
DataSight allows you to paste images into the various rich text areas of the Station Properties window. With this latest release, it is now also possible to add original image files to Construction Details and load these to the database for later viewing.
Additional settings have been added to scheduled tasks. You can now:
- Set each task to active or inactive via a single checkbox. A ‘run once’ task will move to an inactive state after completion but can now be easily set to run once more via the new checkbox.
- Disable the creation of output if there is no data. This avoids overwriting the last output file that contained data.
- Stop a scheduled email from being sent if there is no data. For an example, you may configure an automated report on data that breaches a compliance condition but only email that report when a breach is detected.
The scheduler log has also been changed:
- Individual log TXT file for each day
- Log is now instantly updated, rather than at the end of the current day
Please note: If you are using scheduled tasks and wish to upgrade to DataSight v2.9.2, all users in your organisation must upgrade to maintain compatibility.
Updates to the Conversions module include:
- Improvement to treat text variables as numeric
- New Cumulative function (CUMULATIVEa)