DataSight 2.9.5 Available
The latest upgrade to DataSight – version 2.9.5 – is available.
Report Creator now brings across all your Saved View datasheets for use in designing reports. Simply select the name of your saved view from the data list within Report Creator and build the report around that data set. This greatly increases the speed with which you can test your report layouts.
MOBILE DATA STUDIO
Dynamically link your mobile device to DataSight to automatically enter field data remotely. Works with Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices.
You can now choose which of your GIS projections will be used to display the locality of your Level 3 site in Google Maps. The primary coordinates saved under GIS Information may not be in a Google Map compatible format. Enter alternative projections and then identify which has the correct Google Map format for display.
- A CSV output type is now available as a datasheet format in Scheduler.
- A report that provides rating table data in a standardised tabular format has been added to the Conversion Table Module.
- Updated Plug-in Manager Interface
- Improved Audit Log performance upon opening the Level 3 properties window
- Improved Control Documents performance
- Updated right click menu on attachments in Control Documents
- Minor bug fixes