DataSight Conversion Tool
The Conversion tool is an extremely flexible tool allowing the user to use either “look up tables” or “interpolation tables” along with free hand formula’s or a combination of each to adjust and modify data.
In brief the user can:
- Convert data using look up/interpolation tables
- Convert data using free hand formula’s
- Convert or adjust data using time shift with either absolute or percentage values
- Use the data from multiple stations or multiple variables to undertake conversions
- Generate new data and place in a variable
- Relocate data to appropriate variable
- Undertake Scientific unit conversion
- Review Modified data in the Conversion graph
- Review tabular data in the Conversion data grid
The embedded conversion plugin is only available in the Desktop version when the client is has purchased upgrade protection from Seveno.
DataSight Enterprise now comes with the Conversion tool already activated.