DataSight Training QLD 2019
Seveno DataSight User Training will be conducted on the 31st March and 1st April 2020 at George Williams Hotel, 317-325 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000.
Separate training sessions for New and Advanced users will be offered as follows.
- An introduction to DataSight
- Configure your DataSight database metadata including Levels, Variables, Construction Details, People, Equipment, Standards, Flags and References
- Input Data including import routine, manual data entry and automated imports
- View Data by building datasheets and charts
- Understanding auditing, flagging and data security
- Creating Saved Views and how to link them to Tasks
- Using advanced functionality such as Calculations and Reports
- DataSight Reports Overview – What types of Reports are in DataSight, running basic Summary Reports
- Reports Wizard – using a datasheet to generate data and then formatting your basic report
- Report Designer – generating your data set for the report, incorporating metadata into your reports, and formatting basic summary information
- Complex parts of Report Builder – Building reports with multiple Level 3s, report charts, sub reports and their use
- Generating report outputs from saved views and tasks
- Advanced computation including Gaugings and Regression Models
New features such as References and Reference Groups will also be covered.
Please contact Sentinel Pty Ltd for further information on:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 2 6228 1994 OR +61 2 6228 1995