DataSight Training USA 2019
In association with the Idaho Dept. of Environmental Quality and Frontier Precision, Seveno DataSight User Training will be conducted 2-3 October at the IDEQ Offices, 1410 N Hilton Street, Boise, Idaho.
Separate training sessions for New and Advanced users will be offered as follows.
- An introduction to DataSight
- Configure your DataSight database metadata including Levels, Variables, People, Equipment Standards, Flags and Construction
- Input Data including import routine, manual data entry and automated imports
- View Data by building datasheets and charts
- Understanding auditing, flagging and date security
- Creating Saved Views and how to link them to Tasks
- Using advanced functionality such as Calculations and Reports
- DataSight Reports Overview – What types of Reports are in DataSight, running basic Summary Reports
- Reports Wizard – using a datasheet to generate data and then formatting your basic report
- Report Designer – generating your data set for the report, incorporating meta data into your reports, and formatting basic summary information
- Complex parts of Report Builder – Building reports with multiple Level 3s, report charts, sub reports and their use
- Generating report outputs from saved views and tasks
- Advanced computation including Gaugings and Regression Models
New features such as DSApp for mobile and DataSight Dashboards will also be covered.
Please contact Steve Combe from Frontier Precision (email@example.com) for further information.