DataSight 2.7 Development
DataSight Development of Version 2.7 includes the following new features:
- Manual Data Entry module provides easy to use data entry forms. Users can design their own data entry forms.
- Tabular Reports have been implemented including Daily, Annual, Tabular, Operational Summary, and Rainfall Intensity.
- Control Documents provides an RTF document which is accessible by every DataSight user. These RTF based documents can be linked to Level 3 and Level 4 properties.
- Plug ins for DataSight have been enabled.
- During Import, you can now undertake Calculations, or add new Station Names. An Import Summary is also now captured.
- SQL 2005 support added into DataSight Enterprise. AutoLogon is now possible for Enterprise version.
- Connect to MapInfo via SQL views with Enterprise edition.
- Performance Improvements of Import and Plug-in Modules.
- Graph Properties Box can remain open while formatting a graph.
- File names can be overwritten using the Scheduler.