DataSight Version 3.0 Released
DataSight redesigned – Version 3.0 has been released.
DataSight Version 3.0 has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with a new user interface to assist with your workflow, and an updated backend database to give greater audit tracking and security. Version 3.0 has the same user flexibility that you have come to expect of DataSight, in managing and scientifically querying large datasets, but with several new features including:
- Data status flags for individual data points
- Individual data records can now be easily locked and unlocked
- A processing history providing a granular audit trail for each data point
- Centralised service manager handling the wide range of automated tasks now easily configured in DataSight
- Detailed application security with a full range of features are now available to be granted or denied. This application security, coupled with the ability to lock individual data points, provides true data security.
- Integration of a more customised report designer
Existing clients can be migrated from Desktop and Enterprise to Version 3.0. Contact us to improve your workflow now.