Wollongong Coal Limited using DataSight Cloud
In the first quarter of 2018 Wollongong Coal Limited (WCL) has migrated their historical data to DataSight Cloud. This has taken some organisation, as data has resided in spread sheets and third party applications such as EnviroSuite.
With the implementation of DataSight Cloud, WCL now has the capability to upload their environmental data, and conduct data reviews and reporting, from any device and at any location with internet access. The flexibility of DataSight allows WCL to manage all of their data, from telemetry to discrete sampling data, in the one tool. This capability is further enhanced by WCL having all of their sampling schedules now pushed from DataSight. By using DataSight, the environmental staff have gained further efficiencies in data capture and management critical to the WCL operations.
DataSight Cloud is a new offering that enables subscription based access to your environmental monitoring data in the cloud. Users benefit from the following advantages of DataSight Cloud:
- Securely access DataSight on any device
- Access data from many locations
- Cut deployment costs of on-premise installation
- Cut additional IT costs for administration
- Cut additional IT software costs (no on site MS SQL licenses required)
- Disaster recovery procedures are implemented and scheduled to protect data
- Lower start up costs
Please contact us for further information.